Global Training Centre is an internationally recognized training facility offering:
- Complete industrial fire and safety educational and consulting services.
- Hands-on training is optimized with competency-based technology.
- State-of-the-art simulators housed in our 18,000 sq.ft. training facility ensure participants get the best instruction available.
Fire Training Facilities
We offer both hand and wheeled, as well as dry chemical fire extinguisher training on a wide variety of pressurized gas and flammable fluid modules, ranging from beginner to advanced props.
Line Locating Facility
Our facility allows the participant to learn how to find and locate everything from telephone to pipeline facilities.
To save lives and make a difference.
We educate and empower people to choose to live safer through transferring life experiences.
Manage Training For Your Team
with a Corporate Account
- Volume Purchase Discounts
- View and Print Certificates
- Distribute Training to Employees
- Employee Progress Reports
- Manage Employee Accounts
- Your Site or Ours
The Safety 2000® program is a unique, all-inclusive training package with a proven track record of quality and economics. It saves up to 50% of your training time and work hour charges by eliminating duplication and additional travel.View Program Details
Printable Certificates & Digital Badges
Digital badges show a validated indicator of accomplishment that makes it easy for you to display them across the web. They offer a number of benefits including: increased security, portability, and are sharable on social media, email, and SMS.
Global Mobile Training Centre
The Global Mobile Training Centre is a one of the kind, state-of-the-art classroom on wheels that is designed to provide time saving training on your site.
- State of the art classroom technology (smart boards, video feedback to monitors during live evolutions, live training aids)
- Client specific or Open Modular Training programs based on the success of the industry renowned Safety 2000R Program
- Unique simulators that be modified, providing different scenarios that more closely replicate your specific site needs; Fire Fighting, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, Gas Testing and more!
A History of Excellence
Since 1982, Global Training Centre has been the provider of choice for the majority of the oil and gas producers throughout the world and has assisted thousands of clients in all aspects of safety training, from core safety programs and codes or practice, to management, mentorship and operational excellence initiatives.
Global Training Centre is world-renowned for its expertise in developing and providing leadership in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) as well as Loss Control and Safety Management System tools. Global Training Centre has assisted many oil and gas industries in creating systems to move them toward their goal of zero incidents through leadership programs such as SEFSAM - Safety Essentials for Supervisors and Managers.